Saturday, January 9, 2010




Finally is my 3 months in the company..
still got 3 more months to go and then hopefully i will become confirm staff...
the 1st day of the year of working,
4 Jan..
everytime after operations from genting,
the next day will be alot of compiling file to be done..
i hate the day because everytime the whole office like war..
here nag there nag..
and nag like nobody business..
And then finish work is my 1st outing with my colleagues...
in conjuction celebrate my colleague bachelor day
as she will getting marry this sunday..
and also one of the ex colleague birthday..
as you all know i seldom sing k with frens..
coz i'm banana...
i love too sing but i duno the word ..
is like so weirdo..
but that day i open my mouth.. i sing..
haha.. but less ...
is a good trying thou...
Is time for group pic again...
me , Jen( the bride of this sunday), alison, yen, uncle fong, tuck , paul

natasha, jen, alison, yen , uncle fong , pau lee, and paul

KING OF THE ENTERTAINER

Mr. Paul, he a great entertainer..
he a great PR manager ..
he owes the whole night..
hahah..
well done..

No comments: