Thursday, January 28, 2010

Learn From Mistake

Guess, today is my 1st time make mistake in the office make me depress..
this mistake i should not have make..
i do regret and i'm asking myself why i have been so clumsy?
am i do confident or am i not suitable in this industry?
is do make me shame doing this mistake..
As what my boss told me everyone do have mistake..
no ones is perfect..
mistake is for you to gain improvement ..
without mistake you wont going up to the high postition...
i must be tought no more cry baby .....
i big enough...
well,
Is fun working in the entertainment where can meet alot of artiste..
in other hand paper work is important too..
yes i hate doing paper work..
i love operations.. i love working till late night ..
and hate waking up early before the sun rise..
2 more months..
i need to have a final answer for myself..

No comments: