Thursday, January 21, 2010


Finally a week,
i change my place... change my job scope...
but why my salary din have increment yet...
><
The old place.. i seated a corner where nobody know what i'm doing..
and i just handle concert's show.. were are relaxing...
but now.. i seated right infront my "best" superior and her eyes are dam sharp who can see what i typing and doing...even i replying an email..
stress.. and officially i will have more work where now i need to know about events..
like bands.. events.. launching... and so on.. basically need to aware about 90% what the company are doing..
Yes.. is a great news for me that i could learn a lot of things..
but i hopefully the colleagues could help me as i'm still newbie...
and now i have no time to play games..
work every hour.. where alot of work need to follow up..
yes i'm back with my interest and full of work...

No comments: