Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of year 2009

This is my last post for the year 2009..
times past real FAST..
This year definitely a different year for me..
Why?
coz i'm away from my family, beloved one and frens...
how i celebrate my new year??
right now i'm up in genting working for countdown concert..
Yes.. all this 4 years i used to be with you during special day, dates or occasion..
but this year is different..
you are not with me when fireworks begin...you pamper me alot,
you be there for me when i really need you,
the love you give me is countless..
the sacrifices that you have put into this relationship..
the effort..
and everything that you done..
just to make me happy..
i appreciate the every moment that i'm with you..
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!
everyone..
have a greater life and new achievement in the coming year..
as for me..
i hope i can have better life and happier life..

No comments: