Monday, May 18, 2009

Yes, finally i handed up my SWE report with 57 pages..
first ever report that i did all by myself..
i was rushing to finish the weekend..
as that weekend i was in singapore..
friday evening , i went to singapore and reach there around 6.30pm..
taking air asia flight..
the service is so terrible as my grandma is old and the distance from we check in to the gate
is extremely far..
and when i booked the ticket we already requested for wheel chair..
but then when i check in my air ticket,
said need to go R33 counter for wheel chair..
and i went there they said go up to terminal there and take..
wtf..
is it they treated malaysian old people like that?
and when i reach the changi airport at terminal 1,
i embarked the last one coz waiting for the wheel chair
and end for the freaking 15 minutes waiting ,
the wheel chair din turn up..
sigh...

reached changi airport,
my cousin and her daughter, qi le..
and then sent my grandma to aunt house
and i follow my cousing back house..
that nite at home..
rush for the report
as sat..i'm out for shopping all alone..
funny thing is ..
i'm lost when i reach woodland mrt station..
then i take bus back to my cousin house..
and i cant find her block..
dam it.. suppose to go down on the 4th station
but then i went to 551 block
and she stay at 543..
sigh..
i'm so careless.

this one of my favourite in sg..
hehe..
get to eat the next day morning.
which is my last day...
after that go to budget terminal
take tiger airways..
is another same accident like in LCCT..
same service..
overall rate for this two plane 2/10
total spend in sg is $370 for 2days half..
LOL..
waiting for redang trip now...

No comments: