Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm super freaking headache and tired
after vomiting what i had eat yesterday night ..
why??
yesterday went to my fren 21st birthday party..
as the party going so dulll..
and the discussion go on..
then plan to go barcelona..
is took us for an hour to decide where to go..
2 bottles of Otard finish by 9 of us within 2 hours..
sigh man..
is been so long that din club with you guys .
for a years right??

toto and uu
she is drunk..=.=
poor little girl

omg my face is so dam red..
have no idea how many cups i drank..

well no comment..
we still normal after everything..

sorry ya make u kinda blur after the last shot..
the sticker *thumbs up*


Finally, i need to take a rest..
i'm super dead now..
btw, i'm in love with iphone after playing my fren's iphone..
anyone willing to sponsor me??
or buy me as my birthday present which 2 more months..
LOL

No comments: