Thursday, May 7, 2009

It was bad luck for the 1st week of class..
and also is the new beginning of new semester..
which also i will be graduate in 3 months time..
Everyone around me ask me what happen to chest?
No, i'm not fall down or accident..
At 1st, i thought it was just those rashes only while after i drank alcohol..
but is pain and is bloody dam pain..
till monday i can't stand it..
i need to see doctor and realize..
is i having shingles in my chest, my back and my left hand..
That why u will see me in my jacket or long sleeve..
Shingles is something so called snake (cantonese)..my left hand.. is whole hand with red spot and blister..


my chest..
i just feeling like chop my hand. back and my front skin down..
is disgusting and geram when i see it..
but lucikly is not pop up in my face..
if not i gonna cry...
now is getting recover..
hope will alright by next week..

No comments: