Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grandma 88th Birthday

21.03.2010,
is grandma 88th birthday..
i was so dam tiring after the shows at genting..
i reach home around 4 something and have a quick nap..
then prepare to go for dinner..
yea.. we had the celebration at restaurant siang..
we in a room with a package deal of RM888++ per table..
in conjunction with my grandma 88 years old,
my uncle took all the 8 number, include angpao, table light and etc etc...

pretty cousin and me...

yea cake cutting ceremony..

one big family photo....
*for those cousins are close with me are not invited because granny are not welcoming*
*family become lesser an
d lesser*

Dearest grandma and me..
The one who take care of me since i'm baby..
the one who stay with me till now...
the one who pamper me all the time..
the one who let me scold when i'm not in the mood..
But anyhow,
I love you popo..
May you stay longer
and healthy always..
and wait my mum to back in town..



No comments: