Monday, November 2, 2009

Penang







I'm so sorry neglected my blog for a week..
been busy working and outing..
no time to blog..
as i facing computer average 10hrs a day..
go back home i dun feel like facing..
well.. here i will post my penang trip..
This is the 1st time ever i drive to another state..
1st time experience : is not easy driving for long journey
with the condition of not enough sleep.. is dangerous
luckily you the one who keep talking with me..
without u i think the car will crush..
I had plan this trip since few months ago..
the actual plan supposed to go with my babes..
but i let my babe ffk ..
therefore, you guys are there to back up me
and make this trip succesful although
some incident happen in between the days we at there...
let's the picture do the talking..
we depart at 8am in 1st rest house...
which i noe is after kepong turn out..

finally saw the sign board..

camwhore abit while waiting to go onboard to ferry heading to island..

in our room.. camwhore..

food come... delicious.. oyster with fried egg..

yummy

shell.. si ham.. bloodyyyyyy....

thx for taking the thingy for me..

group photo.. except Stanley..

the photographer.. lol...

And lastly, thanks for everything

what you had did in there and now..

i appreciate every single thing that u did...

* FOR more PICS in penang, visit my facebook plz..

No comments: