Friday, November 27, 2009

KTM

I been using back public transport since i'm start work...
This situation i have not encounter before....
Last wed, I was super duper fed up with the train...
Is sux.... I reach ktm at 6.30pm...
the train suppose to come at 6.45 and then announce
delay till 7.20... wth... delay for 45 minutes...
wait and wait...
is so dam long que...
i cant get in to the train..
they are pushing each other and trying to get into the train..
Hello, please be educational abit ppl...
Let those who want to move out to move out 1st
then only go in..
I dun understand why here have so many uneducated people...
The 1st train i cant go in.. waited 2nd train came at 7.57pm..
wtf... another 30 minutes again...
yes this time manage to get into train..
where the train is full of people...
where u can smell of alot weird smell..
Finally i reach my destination at 8.20pm...
took 2 hours plus to reach home..
1st time ever...
i hate taking KTM....

No comments: