Friday, March 5, 2010

Lifeless

I have been thinking for the past few month why I'm need to be working with this kind environment. Is been so boring doing the same routine everyday and seating at here for 10 hours with the mumbling words keep in my ear. Frankly speaking,
I do not enjoy my work now I feel like going to somewhere where I can find my own freedom and do what I want and find back te inspiration that I use to have.
The now me have change alot comparing last time or the few months back of me.
I would not take thing seriously.
I would love freedom all the time no matter where am I or what I doing.
I wish to be on my own world and do what I like
LOST!LOST!

2 comments:

Fsgt. Kent said...

Don't worry abt it, try to social with friends a lil few days a week. Life's not just abt working, eatin n sleepin. Most of us is da same. just how u percieve it.

T O T O said...

Good luck girl :)