Monday, October 12, 2009

graduation 09





Last friday, is my graduation day..
after the 2 years 5 months..
all the hardwork.. rushing assignment...
rushing project..
burning midnight oils for final to score ..
and here it goes..
only 4 of us successful graduate ..
when i first enter, my class have 11 student..
and 1 sem gone lesser and lesser..
and here come the four of us..me, nat, lee tien, angeline..
thanks for the 2 years and 5 months..
we in a same group
doing assignment..
perhaps we have some arguement...
rushing project..
i miss the days...

me and mr lai...
who thought the whole semester 4 & 5..
the funniest, coolest lecturer in sunway..
never expect that u would come..


and lastly, thanks my mum for support me
and of course my dad who support me financially...



and now i'm graduate with diploma with merit..

No comments: