Friday, September 18, 2009

Is my bad thursday nite...
the plan suppose to have dinner at full house...
but half way driving till i need to pump petroll..
i only realize my tyre puncit...
due to broken mirror in the road ....
sigh.. while heavy rain...
i ask the petrol ppl help me to change...
but my car jet spoil...><
callled buddy help while they on the way to full house..
then they reach....... and finallly gao tim jor.. waited at petrol sation 1 hour...
and finally we change plan.. headed to pyramid for dinner..
and we ate popeye....the mash potato was awesome... *thumbs up*
and then headed for 2nd round as usual with the gang..
for rummy....
addicted to the game... lol
thanks for sam who teach me play...><
*alice we wait norelle back and we full house again.. will fulfill ur dream..**

No comments: