Tuesday, May 20, 2008

painball

should call paint ball but i name it to painball coz is dam pain when u get shoot...
this is my 2nd time went for paintball..
located at nearby kuala selangor... called tanamera
..
when i reach there
the field like wth dam bloody big place..
is like u going for real war or something..
no pic for the place..
around 50 of us went there..
mostly are first timer..
i also noob in paintball..
i first time i just get 1 bruised..
but this time i get 7 bruised..
=.=....
5 in the back.. 1 in my arm.. another in my leg...
is dam pain..












the leg on the first day..












the 2nd day ..
can u see the difference?













my hand that hurt by thorns...
and today become like this











pain man...the rest in my back.. can show it.. lol
yesterday ko around 10+...

No comments: